Monday, March 12, 2012

They're Coming For Me.


In a previous post, I wrote that I would shave my head if I somehow managed to get 9A+ for my recent SPM examination. I'll be finding out my hair's fate next week, incidentally.

So, what are my thoughts ahead of the big day? Not much, aside from the obvious wondering how my results are gonna turn out, as well everyone else's. I'm also thinking:

  • Now I need to get a new shirt to follow the dress code set by the school.
  • The honeymoon's coming to an end.
  • After failing my driving test, looks like I won't be driving to school in a car that's probably older than most of my siblings after all.
  • I am so not bringing a shaver to Rembau.

Well, that's about it. The truth is, I'm not thinking too much about Results Day, 'cause doing that isn't going to make me feel any better. Yeah, it's coming alright. And there's nothing left to do but pray, and wait.

*For my fellow SPM candidates, here's a little something to get you guys into the mood. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment